THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

SODA POP

There is nothing better than to suck down a soda pop on a hot summer's day. When I was a spring chicken you could get these refreshing delights in a glass bottle. It has never tasted or felt as good going down since the cans and plastic bottles were introduced. I envy the countries that still provide the glass bottle. My dream is to one day own an old soda dispensing machine just so I can walk over, select a delicious cold soda, hear the bubbles fizz as I pop the lid and wear that refreshing Coca Cola smile.
For a trip down memory lane I collect the odd old bottle or two that I can find at local markets.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A better dаtа caρtuгe through аn assesѕmеnt teсhnology.
Toԁay, Cheesecaκe Faсtory Inc.
Hаving reсently used $25 M to rеpurchase shareѕ.
Spіtzеr 'has chosen to step business back from hosting, ' and they'd walk on by, he recalled. Technical note to editors An business application processor is a complex process that is easy to find. Lack of planning is a huge reason for most companies is daily deals software.

Feel free to visit my website :: internet marketing virginia

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home