THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A POST FOR SLAMMER

Yo Slam, I don't know what this means but as you appreciate my madness I posted it for ya. I had a quick play on a drawing program I downloaded for free that is very basic and came up with this gem. Looking at the final result it frightened me. However, on closer inspection I see a Justin Timberlake road kill. Like as if he was steamrolled by a giant log and he is surrounded by a police chalk line. And why did I name him Steven? What do you see? Do I need help?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pingu!!!

On second viewing it does appear as though Steven has a small dog in his belly wagging his tail. (have a look at the dark coloured tiles)

Thanks for the posting!!!

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home