THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Monday, July 17, 2006

WEAPON OF CHOICE

Check out this old school backyard weapon! I got this Slingshot from my Nan's brothers house when I was knee high to a grasshopper but my Mum hid it from me for years because my brother and I would fight over it. Another reason was they are actually illegal but we didn't care, it was just so cool to us.
Nan's bro was a pretty cool guy, he collected most excellent things from around the world while in the Navy. He had a massive old house full of amazing things he had collected all his life. I think I got my collecting bug from him. He was always making little things too and I am glad I could hold on to one of them like this.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and he's quite the looker too.

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Georgie said...

LOL Luke, perhaps that's where I get my handsome looks from!

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home