THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

ASTRO TREATS



I purchased these Astro boy items at a collectors fair in the early ninties. They are completely useless and unnecessary to own but I think they are cute.
























The first one above is a divice to store your tie. You roll it around a rod and pop it in the case to provent dust gathering, I guess. The other gem seen here on the right is a can of facial wipes. Granted these do come in handy but I won't open this special one.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you wear ties? i never saw that on you. only mister oizo ...

4:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home