THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Friday, June 16, 2006

SOCCEROOS - GO YOU GOOD THINGS!

The Socceroos made history with their first ever goal and win in the world cup last Monday with a stunning comeback in the last 6 minutes of the game.
I loved the qualifying game that won them a place in the cup against Uruguay with the dramatic penalty shootout, but their first game in Germany was unbelievable! It actually brought a tear to my eye, but don't tell anyone.

See the highlights here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little stinky. we will see us in the semi-final.

10:01 PM

 
Blogger Georgie said...

For sure! We just gotta get past these Brazil nuts! Watch the Socceroos bounce for a Australian German final!

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home