THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

WHO IS JET JOHNSON?

This one is for you Kywee. Remember when I went mad years back drawing for 8 hours a day till me eyes fried?

3 Comments:

Blogger Georgie said...

I would if I had a good program, got a basic free little one called Seashore to get me started.

Oh and get those old classics out of the volt, John Deveraux was an example of my better work!

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ping, who is this strange green dude? did U invent him? what does he do? Can we have more drawings please

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Georgie said...

Jet Johnson is just one of many of my creations representing feelings, hopes, dreams and fears! In this case Jet represents the emotion of envy, hence the green skin. The G can be very envious of those who have more toys than she.
How can I say no to my adoring fans out there? Let me see what I can whip up.

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home