THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

LAZY DAZE

Spring is knocking on the door and the dogs had a good shave down. Poor Syd wasn't quite ready to loose his big coat and as a result I have had to put him in thermal singlet. Fritz is coping ok though, seen here soaking up the sun where ever he can find it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Georgie said...

Sure he did! He does that all the time. He is asleep in this shot.

7:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a dogs life Georgie!!!

Syd takes after his mum i think!

:-)

8:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong puppy!!! I mean Fritz

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home