THE ADVENTURES OF FRITZ THE WONDER WELSHIE AND STARING FLAT ERIC IN A MINIATURE WONDERLAND! Meet Fritz, he's my handsome Welsh terrier. I believe he may be the cutest dog on earth however he has the worst attitude known to the K9 species! For that reason I cannot dedicate the whole blog to him, instead I include my collection of trinkets that warm my heart.

Monday, July 10, 2006

KINDER BOY

Today I received a treat pack from Astrid. Included in this giant box of quality goods was an excellent bonus, this patriotic World Cup Kinder Surprise egg full of babies! I formed an addiction to the kinder eggs while over in Germany and collected 43,000 (slight exaggeration) in the year I spent there. Having not enough room in my case to bring them back to Oz, Astrid sold them all on ebay for 1 euro!
I was wild to the touch but I'm glad she did, she cured my addiction. I will show you each day what I get if they are any good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home